Bridging Bridges Project Call for Youth Ambassadors
Deadline: November 20, 2014 | Views: 9
Building Bridges is a project about realizing a world where young people and women have equal access and opportunities to shape the future they want. We aim to bridge the gap between young people on the ground and decision makers at the United Nations in New York. We do this by cycling through 2o countries on two continents, from the lowlands of the Netherlands to the vast desserts of the Sahara, from rural communities to crowded metropolises. We connect young people on the ground, share moments and worldviews and inspire one another to become agents of change.
Applicants should be national and residents of the following countries: the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Cameroon, Gabon, Congo, Angola, Namibia, Botswana or South Africa.
- Are between 18 – 30 years
- Believe in a world where young people can shape their own future
- Be determined, creative and open-minded
- Have a huge passion for youth-led development
- Have good organizational skills and can work independently
- Are willing to put at least 6-8 hours a week for the Building Bridges project
Responsibilities and tasks of a Youth Ambassador:
- Being both an advocate & activist for the mission of Building Bridges
- Organizing events related to the Building Bridges project
- Writing blogs and creating content on Social Media
- Lead right where you are
- Connect, share, inspire
Gains from being a Youth Ambassadors:
- Get your profile and picture on the Building Bridges website
- Become part of a worldwide network of young people from all layers of society
- Develop real-world experience with being both an advocate and activist.
- Discover where your talents, passions, and the needs of the world intersect.
- Join a group of friends challenging one another to make something awesome happen.
All ambassadors will receive a Certificate of Participation and a Recommendation Letter.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/exchange-programs/bridging-bridges-project-call-for-youth-ambassadorshttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Call-for-Youth-Ambassadors.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Call-for-Youth-Ambassadors-300x300.jpgExchange Programs