Become Y+ Steering Committee Member
Deadline: November 13, 2014 | Views: 6
Are you living with HIV? Are you a young person passionate about making a difference in your community, country, region and globally? If yes, submit letter of interest to become the Steering Committee member of the Y+.
Y+ is a global network of young people living with HIV, the team transitioning from an Advisory Group of the Global Network of People Living with HIV (GNP+). The Steering Committee (SC) will be created to govern the network Y+.
The Y+ is inviting representations of individuals and organizations in African, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, European, and North America regions. Two people from each region will be selected for the SC.
- Applicants who are organizational representatives should be from national or regional networks of young people living with HIV.
- Applicants must have documented leadership abilities and commitment to advance the health and rights of YPLHIV.
- Applicants must have experience working with adolescents and/or young people at the country or regional level on health issues.
- Applicants must have solid communication skills, including ease using e-communication platforms, Skype, etc.
- Applicants must have expertise in the four Y+ advocacy priority areas.
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- Applicants with skills in medicine, research, advocacy and policy, service delivery, and/or communications are encouraged.
- Applications from young women living with HIV, young key populations (men who have sex with men, people who use drug and those engaged in selling sex) living with HIV as well as adolescents living with HIV (11 – 19 years old) are strongly encouraged.
Please send a letter of interest, CV and two references to [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/exchange-programs/become-y-steering-committee-memberhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Y-Steering-Committee-Member-1024x533.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Y-Steering-Committee-Member-300x300.jpgExchange Programs