Athena Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Young Women in Chile
Deadline: October 19, 2015 | Views: 8
Location: Viña del Mar, Chile.
The World’s First Entrepreneurship Boot Camp for Women will be launching next October in Latin America.
Developed by Exosphere, the program targets to aspiring women entrepreneurs to work, learn, and be inspired by successful women’s experiences.
The Athena program is designed to offer aspiring women entrepreneurs the opportunity to come together in a welcoming place, work and learn from each other, be inspired by successful international women visitors, communicate their ideas, and nourish them from diverse points of view.
The 8 weeks in Chile will go deep into what means to be an entrepreneur but also into the project of self-creation. The participants will learn the hard skills of building a business, such as branding and design, sales and client acquisition, networking and communication, coding, business development, hustling, pitching, and many other interesting things. But, they will also focus on the necessary soft skills for the real challenges of the entrepreneurial life.
The program features intense discussion, challenging group activities on and off the campus, and a lot of learning from successful women.
Athena – Program Overview Themes:
- Week 1 – Orientation
- Week 2 – Coding Challenge
- Week 3 – Entrepreneurship
- Week 4 – Leadership
- Week 5 – Design & Communication
- Week 6 – Hustle
- Week 7 – Emerging Technologies
- Week 8 – The Road Less Traveled
- We welcome EVERYONE (if you are a girl).
- Exosphere is here to meet you where you are in life. Whatever your situation, your age, your level of education, we are here to help you begin your journey to have a fulfilling and impactful life. What matters most to us is an alignment of goals and shared values. We hope you join us in a new way of approaching learning, a better way of approaching entrepreneurship, and a focused pursuit of technological progress.
- What You Get: 8 weeks intense program starting Oct 19
- Learning: You will spend 400+ hours of intense learning by discussing philosophy, participating in workshops, doing business activities, etc.
- Public speaking: Critiqued presentations to help you overcome shyness & stage fright and speak confidently in front of any audience.
- Philosophies: for inner exploration and a roadmap for where you are in life and the paths you can take next.
- Challenge: 53 challenging days that will make you feel powerful, nervous, awkward, smart, confused and enlightened – sometimes at the same time.
- Successful women: Workshops and one-to-one sessions with many successful women entrepreneurs from around the world, answering your question about life & business.
- Relationships: 30 new relationships with people from all over the world, with different ages & backgrounds, looking to build the same kind of new life as you.
- Startups: 15 Secret Laws of Startups – ignore them at your own peril.
- Coding: You will experience 7 days of nonstop practical coding to develop a functional app.
- Discipline: Learn and apply the 4 Tools of Discipline to help you battle inertia and live a more productive life.
- Strategies: Strategies to help you benefit from the chaos, randomness, and unpredictability of our ever-changing world.