Application Open for Global Youth Summer Camp 2015 in Indonesia
Deadline: May 31, 2015 | Views: 46
Location: Makassar, Indonesia.
Global Youth Summer Camp 2015 is a program collaboration between the State University of Makassar and Biringbulu Discoveries. This program has been designed to provide youth citizens and professionals the opportunity to meet and discuss about social-environment awareness, share ideas, enhance practical skills, foster relationships, and assistance to the local community.
GYSC 2015 is two weeks challenging and meaningful adventure that helps youth from around the world to develop their social and environment awareness through participation in a series of volunteer work and experiential learning opportunities. GYSC 2015 is an intensive educational cultural experience for youths and professionals, designed to enhance the social awareness and personal development of the participants. Participants will not only learn about social-culture but also the nature, the history, agriculture, traditional living, cross-cultural understanding, as well as an opportunity to participate in co-tours and visit some tourist attraction in Makassar, Indonesia. Participants will experience authentic Indonesian culture in a traditional remote setting. This is a great learning opportunity as well as a possibility to get real hands-on experience.
Applicants should have all of the qualifications listed below:
- Be aged between 18 to 30 years old;
- Be able to communicate well in English;
- Be in proper health condition;
- Be open minded and interested in Indonesian culture.
Applications are open for youth citizens and professionals from around the world.
- To promote the social and environment awareness among the the communities through exchange of knowledge and understanding of culture.
- To share the skills and expertise of young people and professionals through volunteer and social work.
- To impact our local community in its most diverse spheres such as
education, social-environment awareness, and peace promotion.
- To develop and empower the young citizen with leadership, team
building, and other skills.
- To develop ways to improve NGO management capabilities while encouraging and promotion integrated community involvement.
- Application documents are to be processed through the committee of Global Youth Summer Camp 2015.
- Send the completed Application Form, Indemnity Agreement, and CV Updated to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- The completed Application Form and relevant documents must be received within 31 May 2015.
- Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance.
- Apply for Visa and purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets.
- Fly to Makassar, Indonesia and experience GYSC 2015.