Antall Jozsef Summer School 2015 in Hungary
Deadline: May 1, 2015 | Views: 14
Date: 6th – 17th July 2015.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
With the aim of offering a more comprehensive picture of the Central European Region and the Visegrad Cooperation, the Knowledge Centre organises its third international Antall József Summer School between 6 and 17 July 2015 at the Antall József Knowledge Centre. During the twelve days of the event, participants can listen to and attend lectures and seminars in English, which puts under scrutiny the economic, political and cultural relations of the Cooperation, as well as the experiences connected to being an EU member state.
Students between the ages of 18-35 can apply for this program.
The Knowledge Centre provides scholarships for participants applying from the following European countries: the V4 countries, CEI member states and EaP countries.
As part of the scholarship, the following expenses are covered for those coming from the above-mentioned countries:
- participation fee
- travel – reimbursement upon arrival (please consider the most economic options)
- accommodation (+breakfast)
- accompanying programmes
The Summer School is generally open to everyone. Scholarships are also granted to students coming from non-eligible countries. However, their scholarship is different in a way that their costs of travel are not covered.
Please note that scholarships granted automatically upon acceptance. You do not have to apply for them.
There is a registration fee of 80 EUR for all participants.
To apply successfully, you have to:
- Provide a Proof of English Proficiency (Minimum Level: B2 / Language Certificate Required),
- Fill in the Online Application Form,
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation of a Relevant Academic Teacher (with contact, signed and stamped),
- Submit a Letter of Motivation (maximum one-page long) and a Curriculum Vitae.