WIEF Young Fellows 2015 in Spain
Deadline: January 23, 2015 | Views: 34
Date: 16 – 22 March 2015.
Type: Fully Funded.
Who Can Apply:
- Fresh graduates, young entrepreneurs, civil society leaders, community workers, researchers, junior professionals, artists, creative change makers who are between the ages of 20 and 30 who have a seed of an idea that they want to develop into a full-grown project.
- Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate how this Program will directly benefit them, their community and their country.
- Proficiency in English is required. If you are accepted you will be required to participate fully in the discussions and role-plays in English.
- Win a chance to a slot to present your project/business pitch at Idea Pad at the 11th World Islamic Economic Forum, Kuala Lumpur. (terms to be confirmed in due course).
- Win a chance to an 8-12 months mentorship on your project/business plan.
For the online application form to be completed, please include the following:
- Video submission (see WORK EXPERIENCE session for description)
- Your CV
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport copy
If you are selected as a candidate, you are liable to pay a registration fee of USD150++ to secure your placement.
Key points to note:
- Selection: 26 Candidates worldwide
- WIEF Young Fellows 2015 is a subsidized program for accepted candidates. Participants need to pay only the registration fee and their own return flights. Accommodation and transportation during the program period, program materials and basic everyday meals are covered by the organizer.
- Closing Date of Application: 23 January 2015
- Confirmation deadline. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of selection latest on 6 February (earlier applicants will be notified earlier.)
- Proof of participation. If you are selected, you will be given a 2-week deadline to send us proof of your participation, by submitting your confirmed flight itinerary and paying your registration fee. Participants seeking financial support from their own organization and/or other foundations, crowdfunding, or sponsors, need to do so by the given deadline. If you pass this deadline, the organiser will transfer this opportunity to another candidate.
- Commitment. As an annual program, we only have spaces for 26 young leaders every year. It is a privilege if you are selected for this program as you are chosen amongst hundreds of applicants. We expect you to take this opportunity to commit fully to the program.
Cancellations. Please think before you register. Make sure you really can make the time to participate because last minute cancellations result in an opportunity lost to another young leader.