The Model NATO Youth Summit 2014 in Montenegro
Deadline: September 15, 2014 | Views: 18
Location: Podgorica, Montenegro. Date: 1st-7th December 2014.
You can apply if your age is between 18-28 and you are a student / a recent graduate /member of a student-initiative group.
To apply as an individual delegate, there is no restriction on the nationality but the position of individual delegates, the priority will be given to the applicants coming from Latin America, Africa, Asia and Australia.
To apply as a delegation, all the members of the delegation have to live in one of the following countries:
- Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia.
- Baltic Countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania.
- Caucasus: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Turkey.
- Central and East European Countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Ukraine.
- North America: Canada, United States of America.
- North European Countries: Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- West European Countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland.
You can apply as an individual delegate and a member of a delegation (a delegation is composed of 3 members and an ambassador).http://www.youthop.com/conferences/the-model-nato-youth-summit-2014-in-montenegrohttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Model-NATO-Youth-Summit-2014-1024x534.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Model-NATO-Youth-Summit-2014-300x300.jpgConferences