The Global Education Conference 2014
Deadline: November 15, 2014 | Views: 6
Proposals are being accepted from 1 June 2014 for the Global Education Conference 2014. The conference will be held online, around the clock, over the course of five days – 17 to 22 November 2014.
- Proposals can be submitted from 1 May to 15 November 2014.
- Once the proposal is accepted, entrant can select from the available presentation times. It is recommended that interested entities submit proposals as early as possible because as the event comes closer, there will be limited time choice for presentation.
- The presentation proposal will be listed on the Global Education Conference Website. Members of the network can view, comment on, and/or like the presentation proposals. The members get chance to share ideas and make connections.
- The presenters will get recorded training material and live training sessions for preparation of the presentation.
- Presentations should be at least 20 minutes in length, and all sessions must be completed (including Q&A) within one hour.
- All sessions will be held in the Blackboard Collaborate online platform (previously Elluminate/Wimba).
- Presenters should familiarize themselves to the web conferencing platform before the conference.
- Proposals can be submitted by all the relevant stakeholders who are interested in education sector.
- One can submit as many proposals as possible but it is recommended to have different presenters.