The ASEAN Colloquium: Executive Management Conference 2016 in Thailand
Deadline: January 31, 2016 | Views: 141
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
Date: February 18-21, 2016.
Global Leadership Institute is a non-stock, non-profit, Non-Government Organization that operates as an International Leadership Research and Training Development Organization. It has six (6) annual programs that focuses on the different levels of formative leadership.
The ASEAN Colloquium: Executive Management Congress, happening on February 18-21, 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand. Official Hotel will be at Jasmine Grand Residences. Officially organized by Global Leadership Institute. in partnership with Twelve (12) International Organizations, participated by Fourteen (14) Countries, Eleven (11) Global Leadership Institute Country Chapters, Five (5) International Speakers and Twenty (20) Program Ambassadors, Fifty (50) Guest Organizations, and 200+ International Delegates.
- Inter-active based learning of hands-on Organizational Executive Leadership Issues & Areas, through Plenary Sessions, Workshops & Mentoring w/ CEOs & Management Experts.
- Showcasing of the ff. through international competitions: Leadership Research & Proposal Studies, Business Case Studies, Marketing Case Strategies, Global Initiative Papers and Program Development Ideas.
- Beak-out Sessions and Focused Group Discussions will also take place to facilitate ground discussions on action plans, resolutions & discussions for ASEAN Community Development.
- Inter-organization Global Resource Collaboration & Partnership between more than Thirty (30) Attending Organizations; for technical support, promotion, networking & training/educational program, venture capitalization and volunteers exchange.
- There will also be Bangkok University Tour, United Nations Asia Pacific Headquarters Conference experience & Heritage & Cultural tours in Centrale Bangkok Temples.
Program Fee is $ 350 USD. The Program Fee will cover the following: 4-Days & 3 Nights Four-Star Hotel Accommodations at Jasmine Hotel Grande Residences, 3-Days Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks, Airport Arrival, Training Modules & Kits, Conference Badge/ID, Entry to all Executive Training Sessions, Shuttle Buses for Official Conference Schedules, Heritage Tour in Centrale Bangkok Temples and International Certificate of Training Completion; EXCLUDING AIRFARE.
The main accommodations is at Jasmine Grande Residence. Address is Lai Suwan Co., Ltd. 4338 Rama IV Road,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand.