The 3rd Asia Pacific Student Forum 2015 in Indonesia
Deadline: July 25, 2015 | Views: 235
Application is now closed.
Location: Universitas Indonesia Campus, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Date: September 17 – 20, 2015.
The concept of The 3rd Asia Pacific Student Forum is called Action Based Forum where they are not only discussing about certain issues, but they are also discussing about the solution and conducting actions based on the solution.
The forum will start with conference session in which all the delegates can do some sharing and brainstorming of ideas and research results about their own ideas regarding the poverty problems and its possible solution. In this session, they believe that the diversity of participants in the forum could generate ideas or insight that inspires entire participant to think differently and much more creatively.
To apply for the 3rd APSF 2015 you have to be at least 18 years old (on 1st September 2015) and you have to be student or researcher.
All participants are responsible for the cost of their own airfares and personal insurance. The registration fee is IDR 1,000,000 for Indonesian participants, USD 150 for ASEAN participants and USD 200 for non-ASEAN participants.
The fee includes:
- Registration package
- Opening Ceremony (Gala Dinner)
- Accommodation; 4 night at 3 stars Hotel, including breakfast every day
- Abstract book and Seminar kit
- Transportation from airport/station-hotel-venue
- Lunches and refreshments during conference
- Closing Party (Cultural night, Gala dinner)
- As the entertainment, on the final day the participants will be brought to explore more about Indonesian diverse culture at National Museum and National Monuments
Mr. Dick Ferieno Firdaus
Secretary and Conference Director