Applications Invited for Kosovo – Serbia Dialogue Round Table 2015
Deadline: February 5, 2015 | Views: 3
Date: 20th – 22nd February, 2015
Location: Pristina, Kosovo
Kosovo – Serbia Dialogue Round Table is an intensive three day conference that drives the best students and young professionals in the Balkan Countries and Neighborhood countries across Europe to take short debates and dialogues on political, diplomatic, international relations, and communication issues.
How these individuals can prepare themselves for this high level communication that takes part between these two mature countries in the Balkans when everything is at high stakes. With this unstable and un-organized community the Balkan countries will suffer more unless the next generations take drastic measures on debating and generating problem solving strategies for the upcoming issues related with inter-state policies.
This conference will try to generate real life dialog simulations with the existing current issues and come up with solutions that will offer more than a win-win situation, a better understand between two countries and be an example to the International community for a mutual understanding and future development.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
• be between the ages of 16 and 30 years old ;
• be citizen of European Countries + USA, Canada;
• Students, Researchers, Diplomats, Politicians;
• possess upper-intermediate English proficiency
- Exchange with participants from different nations, exchange of culture and ideas.
- Professional growth in debating, critical thinking, leadership and teamwork.
- Teaching platforms on how to develop youth in the Balkans countries.
- Helping you toward a successful career in Dialogue Processes.
- Opportunity to exchange your vision and experience with High Officials of the Kosovo Government.
- Opportunity to step up with new projects in the future.
- Opportunity to participate in the second round of this Round Table in Serbia during April 2015.
- Opportunity to create your own network with the participants coming from different countries acros the Balkan region.
- Promotion of your events via our channels.
- Three Best Dialogue Makers will win the right to participate free in second round of this event in Serbia during April 2015.
- Every Participant will be certificated from Organization Authorities and Local Authorities
- Offering to be part of Global Youth for Balkans Academy for best outstanding dialogue
Participation fee is:
- First Wave 125 Euros (With Accommodation)
70 Euros (Without Accommodation) for Pristina Resident (Only 30 Participants will be accepted from Kosovo)
- Second Wave 135 Euros (With Accommodation)
80 Euros (Without Accommodation)
Participation fee includes:
- Accommodation for two nights in Hotel Sirius
- Transport (International Airport of Pristina – Hotel Sirius, Hotel Sirius – International Airport of Pristina)
- Meals (Dinner on 20 February, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on 21 February, Breakfast on 22 February 2015)
- Coffee Breaks
- Conference Materials (Files, Badges and Placards)
- Certificates (If you miss 2 sessions, you will not be certificated)
- Social Event on 21 February
For any queries, send a mail at [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/conferences/kosovo-serbia-dialogue-round-tablehttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/kosovo-serbia.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/kosovo-serbia-300x300.jpgConferencesConference,Dialogue,European Union,Policy,Youth