Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit 2014 in Seoul, Korea
Deadline: November 30, 2014 | Views: 23
Type: Fully Funded.
Date: February 9 – 13, 2015.
Organizer: Eco Generation.
The application for the 2015 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit has opened. They would like to share some details of 2015 GYELS program in order to give you enough information to challenge this great opportunity. Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit(GYELS) is Eco-generation’s comprehensive environmental education package full of academic opportunity, global experience and excursions to grow the future leaders.
- Age: Between 13-15 (As of 30 November, 2014) for the delegates.
Between 16-24 (As of 30 November, 2014) for the facilitator.
- Language: An intermediate level of English fluency is required.
Requirement: If you want to apply at Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit you have to create your own account in Eco Generation.
- Cost coverage: Flight, accommodation, local transportation and meals.
- Flight standard: Economy Class.
- Accommodation: Lexington Hotel in Seoul (Twin shared room for students).
- Meals: Muslim and vegan meals are available upon request.
- Chaperone: Benefits shall be the same except for the flight tickets.
- UM service is available for the delegates fly alone without chaperone.
Selected participant will be announced on Second week of December, 2014.http://www.youthop.com/conferences/global-youth-eco-leadership-summit-2014-in-seoul-koreahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2015-Global-Youth-Eco-Leadership-Summit.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2015-Global-Youth-Eco-Leadership-Summit-300x300.jpgConferencesEco Generation,Eco-Leadership,Fully Funded,Leadership,Youth