Creative Leadership Academy 2015 in Bulgaria
Deadline: August 17, 2015 | Views: 24
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria.
Type: Partially Funded.
The Creative Leadership Academy is a premier training for those who would like to change the paradigm of leadership, to think out of the box and to be more productive.
Creative Leadership is a methodology that was developed by Professor Frank Prochaska (USA) over the last 30 years in his work as a university professor, lecturer and consultant to Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, universities, small high- tech international start-ups, and international schools of political studies.
If you would like to become a leader or you need to develop your leadership skills this Academy is especially for you.
The program welcomes:
- NGO leaders;
- Youth/ student organization leaders;
- Youth wing political parties representatives;
- Undergraduate and graduate students as well as professionals from various fields and disciplines.
We welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
The Academy does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- Frank started to research leadership development 30 years ago;
- He developed the Creative Leadership from a flowing account of his everyday one-on-one encounters with over 5,000 students (plus clients) from over 40 nations in the last 25 years;
- The Academy will change the paradigm for leadership for you;
- You will learn how to think more creatively, to “think out of the box”, to work successfully under pressure in multicultural environment;
- Kalin is one of the leading Bulgarian psychologists who will share his experience and lessons learned in his more than 20 years of practice;
- Georgi is a young professional with outstanding performance and achievements in high level competitions. He will share some of his experience over the last 8 years;
- The training will combine theory and practice by the knowledge of three generations of inspiring speakers;
- Certificate for successful Academy completion from G.O.D. (Sofia, Bulgaria), Pro System Intl. (Colorado Springs, USA) and Colorado Technical University (Colorado Springs, USA);
- Free copy of updated Frank’s Book- METAMIND: Think and Lead;
- Family picture;
- 1 Guided Tour in Sofia;
- 1 day guided excursion in Bulgaria (bus transport is included).
The tuition is 850 Euros for foreign participants and 1300 BGN for bulgarian participants. There will be partial merit based scholarships. Explain in your Motivational Letter why you should be granted with scholarship.
Contact: [email protected]http://www.youthop.com/conferences/creative-leadership-academy-2015-in-bulgariahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Creative-Leadership-Academy-2015-in-Bulgaria.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Creative-Leadership-Academy-2015-in-Bulgaria-150x150.jpgConferences