Call for Participatns: 3rd International Youth to Youth Summit 2017 in Dubai
Deadline: December 23, 2016 | Views: 11,577
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Date: April 23 – 27, 2017.
Youth to Youth Initiative and GADHA Initiatives Group for Youth present the 3rd International Youth to Youth Summit that will take place in Dubai, UAE, from April 23rd to 27th, 2017. The Summit will explore the topic of Youth Creating Social Innovations and Building Sustainable Future by Means of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
The Summit will gather 150 international and 50 local outstanding young leaders, more than 30 profound speakers and high-ranking guests that will be engaged in fruitful discussions, will look for the solutions and cooperate together to push forward joint action plans.
To participate in the 3rd International Youth to Youth Summit in Dubai, you have to:
- be a citizen of any country across the world
- be no younger than 18 and no older than 35 years old
- demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and potential to become a key leader in your community
- have passion to create positive social change and willingness to use Y2Y experience in your leadership position
- have some experience active either in politics (local, national, or international), civil society organizations, media, the business sector, local communities, faith-based movements, and other fields
- have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English
By finding answers to the key questions, by exploring the topic from different perspectives, by sharing knowledge, best practices and unique experience, by connecting active youth with practitioners and experts, Y2Y want to build an integral atlas of opportunities and actions that will foster change and help to move forward to the sustainable tomorrow.
By providing participants of the Summit with a unique set of skills, necessary for their development as leaders and professionals in the field, Y2Y want to create a pool of competitive activists with a great potential for fostering the change, bringing innovation to the next level, popularizing ICTs and innovative social technologies, generally influencing the regulatory environment, creating new infrastructure and usage for ICTs and changing paradigm of solving global changes of today.
Procedure The application is consist of online application form and a post-application Skype interview for pre-selected participants.
- Participation fee is 300 Euro that includes your accommodation, food and local transportation in Dubai.
- Participation fee doesn’t cover your travel expenses.
- Throughout the selection process, Y2Y will grant some potential participants with travel scholarships and will be able to provide a reduced rate of a participation fee.