Call for Participants: Yenching Global Symposium 2016 in China
Deadline: December 31, 2015 | Views: 261
Location: Beijing, China.
Date: March 24-26, 2016.
Type: Fully Funded.
The Academy’s flagship event, the Yenching Global Symposium, is a continuation of this mission. Hosted on the Peking University campus from March 24-26, 2016, the three-day event will comprise engaging lectures, panel discussions, and interactive sessions about China’s impact on the world and the influence that the world has on China. It will feature prominent Chinese and international scholars, along with leading professionals from a wide range of fields. These leaders of today will share their insights with their potential counterparts: 200 students and young professionals from around the world with a noted passion for China in their work and research.
- Global Scholars: Graduate or postgraduate students (Master’s level or higher) in any field of study at a university. Students must be under 30 years old with a strong demonstrated interest in China;
- Innovation Leaders: Young professionals under 30 years of age with a strong demonstrated interest in China and demonstrated leadership skills;
- Peking University graduate students: Graduate or postgraduate students (Master’s level or higher) in any field of study at PKU. Students should be under 30 years old, be fluent in English, and have a demonstrated interest in China’s interactions with the world.
- We offer ambitious graduate students and young professionals from around the world the opportunity to come to China and be inspired by:
- a diverse body of global scholars from leading universities,
- innovation leaders, sharing their passion for social entrepreneurship,
- speakers from renowned universities, enterprises, and international organisations.
- The Symposium is a platform for connecting leaders on China, across generations and between disciplines. It will help connect you with inspiring, likeminded individuals — peers — as well as leading experts who share your interest in China. These interactions will take place at Peking University, one of China’s top universities.
- As a delegate, you will also have the opportunity to inspire others through individual contributions to the Symposium: research poster presentations, sharing your experiences with social entrepreneurship, participation in debates, etc.
- Finally, because we understand that student budgets can be tight, we will provide you with return flights, accommodation, and meals for the duration of the Symposium.
Please fill in your application by midnight (CST) Thursday, December 31, 2015. Your application must include a CV, a brief statement of your motivations, and a short essay.
Have any questions? Please contact → [email protected]
Organizer: Peking University.http://www.youthop.com/conferences/call-for-participants-yenching-global-symposium-2016-in-chinahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Yenching-Global-Symposium-2016-in-China.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Yenching-Global-Symposium-2016-in-China-150x150.jpgConferences