Call for Participants: The 5th Asia Pacific Youth Parliament for Water in Daegu City, Korea
Deadline: May 31, 2016 | Views: 17,563
Location: DGIST (Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science & Technology), Republic of Korea.
Date: July 4 -7, 2016.
Type: Fully Funded.
Organizer: Organizer Korea Water Forum, Ministy of Enviorment of the Republic of Korea.
The Asia Pacific Youth Parliament for Water (APYPW) is a gathering of 100 youth delegates representing different countries within the Asia Pacific region. The APYPW is to bring a diversity of young voices together toward global water issues and in the process encouraging them to deeply ponder and investigate pragmatic solutions for water-related challenges that are confronted today.
- Discussion on how to solve the water crises that the Asia Pacific region faces;
- Plenary Session of APYPW(Adaptation of the APYPW declaration);
- Conversations between experts and youth, Cooperative activity with Korean NGOs;
- Site visit, Water related sports, Social networking;
- Award Ceremony.
- Undergraduate and graduate students in the Asia Pacific region;
- Sense of purpose, understanding and interest on water, experiences on relative activities, language proficiency (English), etc.
Awards and Benefits
Criteria: Contributions, Leadership, Cooperation, Consideration and Boosting the morale of their team
Awards and Benefits.
- The awardee of the ‘Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea’ will be granted with a trip to participate 2016 World Water Week in Stockholm as the representatives of the APYPW.
- Those who win the Award given by the Wilo Foundation can enjoy the privilege of visiting the Wilo Foundation in Dortmund, Germany. (The date and the period of the visit will be informed soon).
- All participants will be given a certificate of participation and gifts.