Call for Participants: 1st ASEAN Youth Initiative Empowerment Programme 2016 in Indonesia
Deadline: July 31, 2016 | Views: 12,131
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Date: August 14 – 20, 2016.
The 1st ASEAN Youth Empowerment Program in 2016 (AYIEP) will be held in Yogyakarta, August 14th – 20th 2016, organized by ASEAN Studies Center Universitas Gadjah Mada (ASC).
As the ASEAN’s research studies in faculty level, ASC will support the faculty and university concern in galvanizing partnerships and contributing to the international community, as well as supporting the ongoing regional integration on ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community. Therefore, ASC initiates Summer Program, The 1st ASEAN Youth Empowerment Program in 2016 (AYIEP) as one of its alternatives to reach its goals.
AYIEP is a summer program consists of a set of activities to provide deep understanding and support initiatives of student and youth around ASEAN countries, related to the empowering ASEAN young future leaders and introducing regional diversity in ASEAN. The program includes Public Lecture, NGO Visitation, Working Group as well as Excursion.
- Applicant must be a youth from all around the world, nations around 18-25 or an undergraduate student;
- Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English;
- Applicant is having an interest in related issues on the program, Woman and Child, Disabilities, Religion issues;
- Applicant must have an ability to work in team;
- Applicant is having a willingness to share the knowledge in their home country as a post-program output.
- You can meet youth from all around the world;
- Deepening understanding of ASEAN Identity;
- Widening your international experience;
- Open ourselves from minor issue in Southeast Asia;
- Exposing to different cultures;
- Increasing awareness of ASEAN Young Future Leaders;
- Introducing Regional Diversity on Minor issues in Southeast Asia.
- Download Application Form and Application Package as the guide for registration procedures in AYIEP’s website (www.ayiep.org);
- Submit documents together with Application Form through AYIEP’s website (www.ayiep.org) no later than 24th July 2016;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Soft file Passport Photo;
- A Scan of Sudent ID card / Nationality ID Card;
- A Scan of Passport;
- A Scan of English Proficiency;
- Motivation Letter (500 words).