Call for Papers: International Conference on Sustainable Development
Deadline: June 10, 2016 | Views: 4,907
Venue: Rome, Italy
The International Conference on Sustainable Development is inspired from the critical challenge of human, environmental, and economic sustainability concerning the present and future generations in a global-scale context. The 2016 Conference will once again provide a forum for the sharing of ideas, presentation of research findings, and discussion of professional issues relevant to Sustainability Science.
The Conference theme is: “Creating a unified foundation for the Sustainable Development: research, practice and education“.
This ambition will proceed in a multidisciplinary way across the various fields and perspectives, through which all can address the fundamental and related questions of Sustainable Development. This interdisciplinary forum is for scholars, teachers, and practitioners from any professional discipline who share an interest in—and concern for— sustainability in an holistic perspective, where environmental, cultural, economic and social concerns intersect.
You are invited to submit an abstract in the range of the following streams within the ICSD2016 program:
1. Economic Sustainability:
Financial Sustainability, SME, MicroFinance,
Emerging Countries, International Trade,
2. Environmental Sustainability:
Water and Soil conservation, Healthcare,
Renewable Energies, Food and Enviromental Legislation
3. Socio-Cultural Sustainability:
Sustainable Urbanism, Education, Human
Development, Psychology, Sociology
They are inviting proposals for paper presentations, posters/exhibits, or virtual presentation. Proposal ideas that extend beyond these thematic areas will also be considered. For more information about the ideas and themes underlying this community send an e-mail at: [email protected]
Preparing to present your scholarly work at the annual conference consists of the following steps, each of which is explained in detail in the indicated link(s).
1. Prepare your proposal
- Consider the most appropriate Proposal Type for your topic and stage of work.
- Review the Proposal Guidelines for the topics to be included in the proposal.
- Prepare the proposal for online submission and note the current submission deadline.
2. Submit your Proposal
- On the web site you can download the proposal form
- Enter all the requested information, and choose the Themes and Keywords that best fit your presentation.
- Your proposal will be reviewed within 1-4 weeks of receipt.
3. Register to attend Conference and submit your manuscript
- If your proposal is accepted, declare your intention to attend and present your work by registering for the conference and send your manuscript at [email protected]
- Remember that your presentation cannot be scheduled until your registration is complete and fully paid.
4. Prepare your presentation
Note your presentation date: Depending on when you submitted your proposal and completed registration, your presentation will appear in either the draft program (posted 3 weeks prior to the conference start date).
Visit the official page(↓) to apply. All the best! Share your success story with us.http://www.youthop.com/conferences/call-for-papers-international-conference-on-sustainable-developmenthttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/international-conference-on-sustainable-development.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/international-conference-on-sustainable-development-150x150.jpgConferences
Venue: Rome, Italy The International Conference on Sustainable Development is inspired from the critical challenge of human, environmental, and economic sustainability concerning the present and future generations in a global-scale context. The 2016 Conference will once again provide a forum for the sharing of ideas, presentation of research findings, and...[email protected]AdministratorYouth Opportunities