Open Call for Application: ASEF Young Leaders’ Summit 2015 in Luxembourg
Deadline: September 20, 2015 | Views: 98
Date: 1-5 November 2015.
Type: Fully Funded.
The ASEF Young Leaders Summit (#ASEFYLS) is for young thinkers and doers to question and explore how the entrepreneurial vein can trigger and nourish job-creation, mobility and social cohesion in Asia and Europe.
The Summit 2015 will explore, question, and seek to understand the correlation and collaboration between entrepreneurship (across all societal sectors) and youth employment. Be a part of this dialogue with a pool of international students and young professionals, thinking and acting to tackle youth employment.
ASEFYLS’ agenda is dynamic and allows to:
- Engage with key figures from the private and public sectors, social entrepreneurs, academics, tech-entrepreneurs and representatives from ministries of ASEM countries.
- Join the Bazaar, where best practices, existing solutions and policies are discussed, scrutinised and recycled.
- Jointly develop a Call-for-Action and Leading Questions to be directly channelled to the ASEM Foreign Ministers at ASEM FMM12.
Grab this great opportunity to have a hand in shaping the future of youth employment across Asia and Europe!
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) member countries,
- Young leaders – ranging from entrepreneurs, students, academics to professionals and beyond – between the ages 18-30,
- Strong command in English (verbal and written).
Accommodation costs and meals are provided for the course of the event, together with travel subsidies.
The travel subsidy includes local transportation (home- airport-home), return flight costs (home country) , and local transportation in Luxembourg. Insurance and visa fee (if applicable) will be covered within the capped subsidy.
Submit the online application form.
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, the Lao PDR, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mongolia, Myanmar, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, the Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom and Viet Nam.http://www.youthop.com/conferences/asef-young-leaders-summit-asefyls-2015-in-luxembourghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ASEF-Young-Leaders’-Summit-2015-in-Luxembourg.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ASEF-Young-Leaders’-Summit-2015-in-Luxembourg-150x150.jpgConferences#ASEFYLS