Applications are open the Telenor Youth Forum 2016 in Oslo, Norway
Deadline: August 31, 2016 | Views: 17,807
Location: Oslo, Norway.
Type: Fully Funded.
The young leaders attending the Telenor Youth Forum come from very different places, but they are united in their passion to foster understanding, prosperity and ultimately peace.
The Telenor Youth Forum is a global platform that is built upon the idea of “digitalization for peace”. It provides these young leaders from around the world with an arena to come together and tackle global, social challenges. The journey begins in Oslo, in December, during the week of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony. The youth will form teams, with each team dedicated to a social challenge. They will spend their first days together, developing a plan for creating dialogue, engagement and potentially a solution, using digital technology, for how that challenge can be addressed.
- Between 20 and 28 years of age in 2016;
- Fluent in English;
- A permanent resident in one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, India, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand;
- Passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community with some proven experience;
- Attending university or have completed higher education;
- Someone with big ideas and a desire to make a difference.
- Kick-off event in Oslo, Norway.
- Join a global team of youth to tackle a social challenge.
- Access to world class mentors and chance to build a relationship with Telenor.
- Take part in the Nobel Peace Prize festivities, including the concert event.
- A mid-year event in Bangkok.
- Create a digital exhibition of your work, with the Nobel Peace Center.
- Certificate of participation from Telenor Group and the Nobel Peace Center.
- Step 1:
Fill in your personal details, providing relevant information about yourself.
- Step 2:
Under the section “Cover Letter”, submit a blog-style post about your passion and experience in driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community. Your text should be max 350 words.
- Step 3:
Upload your CV to the system. Please review and make sure you are happy with your application.
- Apply now!
- Telenor Youth Forum gathers 2 candidates from each of Telenor Group’s 13 markets in the Nordic region, Central Eastern Europe and Asia. In total, 26 candidates will be invited to the event in Oslo.
- The selection process is completed within the home market of the candidate in consultation with Telenor Group.
Successful applicants will be notified by Telenor Group by September 2016.http://www.youthop.com/conferences/applications-are-open-the-telenor-youth-forum-2016-in-oslo-norwayhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Telenor-Youth-Forum-2016-in-Norway.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Telenor-Youth-Forum-2016-in-Norway-150x150.jpgConferences