University of Roehampton Online Competition
Deadline: November 6, 2014 | Views: 11
Open to: Applicants who are 25 years of age or have professional experience and meet the admission criteria for their chosen programme.
Award: please see Competition & Prizes for a full description of the prizes.
At the University of Roehampton, London Online, you can earn a quality British education from an institution with a rich history that dates back more than 170 years.
Challenge yourself to see the world differently – study a fully online masters programme for an all-inclusive tuition fee of US $10,000 and benefit from a QAA assured programme featuring:
- A vibrant, interactive, and engaging social learning environment.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty.
- A diverse global community and student support.
Join the Roehampton Online Competition today for your chance to win a free module within one of 13 online masters programmes.
To qualify for the competition a participant must:
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Meet the admission criteria for the chosen programme of application, including the English proficiency requirements outlined here.
- Successfully complete the University of Roehampton Online Competition by November 6, 2014.
To be eligible to win the competition, a qualified participant must also meet the following additional criteria:
- Apply for your programme of choice by November 10, 2014 and be accepted by the University of Roehampton, London Online.
- Provided your application is successful, reserve your place by returning your signed student agreement to the University of Roehampton, London Online and make your first module tuition fee payment of US $1,111 no later than November 12, 2014.
13 winners (one per programme) will be awarded with a tuition fee exemption for their second module of education, valued at US $1,111, as well as a certificate of achievement.
- Please see Competition & Prizes for a full description of the prizes.
- There are no alternative prizes or cash equivalents offered.
- The value of each programme module waiver is US $1,111.
- If you are selected as a winner and are unable to accept the prize, you cannot transfer the prize or designate someone else as the winner.
- In order to accept the prize, you must enrol in the November 13, 2014 intake and cannot defer the tuition fee waiver to a later intake date.
- If you are unable or unwilling to claim your prize, we may award it to the next highest scoring entrant.
- If you accept a prize you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting that prize.
Follow the simple steps to enter the competition:
- Register an account with us by filling out the registration form
- Become acquainted with your future university by taking the Roehampton Online general knowledge quiz
- Test your analytical reasoning skills through a multiple-choice quiz
- Answer a short essay question related to your degree of interest
- Apply to the University of Roehampton, London Online
Provided your application is successful, make the tuition fee payment of US $1,111 for your first module by November 12, 2014.http://www.youthop.com/competitions/university-of-roehampton-online-competitionhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/University-of-Roehampton-Online-Competition-1024x534.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/University-of-Roehampton-Online-Competition-300x300.jpgCompetitionsCompetition,London,Online Competition,University of Roehampton