Participate at European Social Innovation Competition & Win €50 000
Deadline: May 8, 2015 | Views: 7
Based around the theme ‘New Ways to Grow‘ the competition aims to support individuals and organizations with entrepreneurial, game changing ideas for social innovation projects. The 2015 European Social Innovation Competition will support the next generation of European innovators – people who have the potential to change the landscape of growth across Europe.
So, if you have a great idea, don’t keep it to yourself! Seize the opportunity to receive valuable support and maybe even win a € 50 000 prize!
- The Competition is open to everyone (individuals or legal entities except public administrations) resident in EU Member States and countries participating in the Horizon 2020 program (see list ).
- Ideas are sought from all sources and sectors, and all types of organizations including for-profit, non-for-profit, or private companies. At the same time, newcomers and self-starters who want to explore social innovation are also invited to apply!
The application process is simple:
- Read the rules of contest (381 kB) and FAQs (360 kB);
- Get familiar with template entry form (369 kB);
- Click below and complete the online form by 12:00 noon, Brussels time, on 8th May 2015.