Young people in the South East Asia Region are invited to make a stand against corruption via a short video clip of up to 3 minutes.
You may use mobile devices, video recorders, or any other camera devices to create a digital storytelling narrative, documenting the negative impacts of corruption. The objectives of the videos should be as follows: 1. Drive awareness about the bad effects of corruption in our society and get young to take a stand against corruption. 2. Show how corruption impacts the daily life of normal people, especially the youth and women. 3. Encourage people to say “NO” to corruption. 4. Make corruption worth fighting against by showing what can each of us do to stand against corruption, “Break the corruption chain” and uphold ethics and integrity.
The best three videos will be awarded:
• An official award certificate ceremony will be hosted during the “Governance & Social Responsibility” Forum to be held in Singapore in July 2016.
• Selected videos will be officially used during the 2016 UN Anti-corruption Day Campaign (the potential audience is 200 million people around the world).
• Selected videos will also be featured on various UNDP/ ASEAN CSR Network media platforms including website, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube and at selected events.
subject line “IACD video contest + [your name]”. In the e-mail please include the completed Basic Information Form (download from the officail page) as attachment. DO NOT include the video file as attachment but provide a direct download link to the video file
• If you are not able to host the file on your own website, many free file hosting services are available on the internet: https://www.wetransfer.com/ , http://www.filemail.com/ , https://www.google.com/drive/
• Please note that files uploaded to Youtube, Vimeo or other video-sharing websites not supporting direct downloads will not be considered.
Young people in the South East Asia Region are invited to make a stand against corruption via a short video clip of up to 3 minutes.You may use mobile devices, video recorders, or any other camera devices to create a digital storytelling narrative, documenting the negative impacts of corruption.The objectives...