Entry Open for ADB Photo Contest on the Impacts of Climate Change
Deadline: September 30, 2015 | Views: 13
The #Click4Climate contest asks participants to submit images on the topic of: “How is the Changing Climate Affecting You?” ADB is looking for creative images from everyday life here in Asia and the Pacific, with a caption, in English, of no more than 100 words to explain the meaning behind the photo.
The contest is open to all non-professional photographers, of any age and in any location. Images must be taken personally by the photographer, be not previously published, and depict a scene in Asia and the Pacific. Contestants can submit as many photos as they like.
To enter the contest, post your photograph on your Instagram account, using the hashtag #Click4Climate and tag @ADB_HQ.
What is #Click4Climate?
- A photo best answering “How is the changing climate affecting you?”
- They are looking for thoughtful pictures from your everyday life here in Asia.
- Submit as many as you would like from your phone, camera, or other device.
- Photos must be new photos, taken by you, and not published in a formal way before.
- No entries using advertising, inappropriate images, or that violate any laws are allowed.
- Add a caption, in English, of no more than 100 words to explain the meaning behind the photo.
- ADB will disqualify any photos it deems inappropriate.
- Open to people of all ages and from all locations.
- Only non-professional photographers can compete.
- ADB personnel and their direct family members are not eligible to compete.
Submit your photo/s any time between 0001 Manila time on 13 August 2015 and midnight Manila time on 30 September, 2015.
Winners will be announced on 14 October, 2015.
Judging and Prices
- Entries will be judged by ADB media, multimedia, and climate change experts and decisions cannot be appealed. The following prizes will be sent to the winners:
- First prize: iPhone6 (with 16 GB) or cash equivalent
- Second and Third prize: iPadmini (with 16 GB) or cash equivalent
- Three special prizes for those pictures with most Facebook likes. $100 each cash
ADB Picture Use
ADB reserves the right to edit and publish any of the submitted photos on its website or other fora for non-profit use alongside the ADB logo. Entrants will retain their intellectual property rights to their photos.http://www.youthop.com/competitions/entry-open-for-adb-photo-contest-on-the-impacts-of-climate-changehttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Entry-Open-for-ADB-Photo-Contest-on-the-Impacts-of-Climate-Change.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Entry-Open-for-ADB-Photo-Contest-on-the-Impacts-of-Climate-Change-150x150.jpgCompetitions
The #Click4Climate contest asks participants to submit images on the topic of: 'How is the Changing Climate Affecting You?” ADB is looking for creative images from everyday life here in Asia and the Pacific, with a caption, in English, of no more than 100 words to explain the meaning...[email protected]AdministratorYouth Opportunities