Enter your Innovative Idea in the Social Entrepreneurs Initiative Competition
Deadline: October 15, 2014 | Views: 9
The International Anti-Corruption Conference (IACC) invites applications from the citizens of MENA (Middle East and North Africa) countries to participate in the Social Entrepreneurs Initiative (SEI). This is a platform for social entrepreneurs who aspire to create positive change in their communities.
The initiative aims to support innovative ideas from all members of society to boost transparency, accountability and help the fight corruption in their communities.
- EUR5,000 – each to three winning projects (seed grant to implement the proposed project)
- Winning Projects will join the SEI network
- Winning projects wil be featured on the IACC SEI page.
- Winners will be sponsored to participate in the next gathering of the International
- Anti-Corruption Conference.
- Entrant can be anyone with an innovative idea to increase transparency and integrity in their society.
- Applicants must attach completed planning and budget template in the application form.
- Applications must be submitted in English language.
What should be answered in the application form?
- Why you fight corruption (maximum 300 words)
- Previous experience (maximum 300 words)
- Project title, description, context, target, beneficiaries and others.
- Targeted achievements, measurement/evaluation factors.