Enter Into the Environmental Leadership Competition and Win a Trip to Korea
Deadline: October 30, 2015 | Views: 109
Samsung Engineering would like to offer opportunities to the young students to participate in the 2016 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit(GYELS) which is the biggest global environment forum for youth in Korea by sponsoring the respective winners of the Eco-generation Environmental Leadership Competitions to explore the environmental awareness activities.
Two respective winners of the competitions representing each country will be given the opportunities to participate in the 2016 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit which program includes Global Youth for the Environment Forum, Model United Nations and excursions in Seoul, Korea in order to advance their awareness, role and commitment for the environmental conservation and protection. The trip to 2016 GYELS in Korea will be in February 2016 and will be fully sponsored by Samsung Engineering.
- To raise awareness among youth within the community toward conservation of the environment
- To grow Eco-leaders in India by enhancing global leadership resulting from participating in the international event
- To fulfill the social responsibility through educating the future generation
• Eligibility: Youth aged between 13~15 in each country and worldwide
• Theme: Future of Energy and Young People
• What to Submit: Competition details are varied. Please check each country’s competition information.
– Saudi Arabia
To apply, click here.http://www.youthop.com/competitions/enter-into-the-environmental-leadership-competition-and-win-a-trip-to-koreahttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Enter-Into-the-Environmental-Leadership-Competition-and-Win-a-Trip-to-Korea.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Enter-Into-the-Environmental-Leadership-Competition-and-Win-a-Trip-to-Korea-150x150.jpgCompetitions