The Global Ye! Awards are now open for application!
Deadline: September 18, 2016 | Views: 6,420
Type: Fully Funded.
The Ye! awards are designed to celebrate an outstanding young entrepreneur who is successfully running his/her own enterprise and is making a positive impact on society. This award is supported by EY Netherlands.
The award winner will win a sponsored trip to Sweden for the Global Awards Ceremony to join other entrepreneurs from around the world. The winner will also receive 50 hours of pro-bono consultancy services and mentoring from EY Netherlands.
- Entrepreneur is aged 16 – 30 years old
- Show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
- Existing businesses (>2 years) with proven customer base
- Post revenue
- Scalable or replicable business models
- Potential for sustainable job creation
- Commitment to the principles of People, Planet, Profit.
- 18 August – 18 September 2016: The application process is open
- 3 – 7 October 2016: Jury will finalize the winners
- 18 October 2016: The finalists will be announced
- End of November 2016: The Award Ceremony takes place at Stockholm, Sweden.
- Apply Now
- How does it work?
- Register/Log in to your Ye! Account.
- Complete the application form and submit to Ye!