Submissions are Now Open – Young Lions Health Award 2015
Deadline: April 2, 2015 | Views: 68
The Young Lions Health Award in association with UNICEF and Unilever aims to discover the next generation of young talent in creative communications.
This will be done through a competition focused on mobilizing support for UNICEF’s objective to strengthen health systems in the developing world.
If you are a young professional working in advertising agencies or client organisations respond to the brief set by UNICEF with a creative integrated campaign!
The winner(s) will receive a complimentary registration for Lions Health, including travel and accommodation.
Cost: There is no fee to enter.
- Young professionals working in advertising agencies should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 27 June 1984)
- Young professionals working in client organizations should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 27 June 1984)
- Please note that you will not be able to amend your competition entry once it has been submitted
- All the information needs to be in English
- Competition entries are individual or in teams of 2
- Entrants can only enter once either as a team or individually
- Students are not allowed to enter the competition
- Dr Mickey Chopra, Chief of Health, UNICEF, Associate Director of Programs, UNICEF
- Claudia Gonzales Romo, Chief of Public Advocacy, UNICEF
- June Laffey, Executive Creative Director, McCann Health Sydney
- Shaheed Peera, Executive Creative Director EU, Publicis LifeBrands Resolute
- Rob Rogers, Chief Creative Officer and co-CEO, the Americas, Sudler
- Andrew Spurgeon, Executive Creative Director, Langland
- Ashley Schofield, Executive Creative Director, CDM Princeton
- Keith Weed, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Unilever
http://www.youthop.com/awards/submissions-are-now-open-young-lions-health-award-2015http://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Young-Lions-Health-Award-2015.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Young-Lions-Health-Award-2015-300x300.jpgAwardsAward,Fully Fund,Health,Langland,Princeton,UNICEF,Unilever,Young,Young Lions Health Award