Social Media for Empowerment Award 2014
Deadline: August 25, 2014 | Views: 1
Digital Empowerment Foundation is seeking nominations from all eligible applicants for Social Media for Empowerment Award 2014. The mission of this programme is to foster the momentum of Social Media for social empowerment while in a cross-border learning, experience sharing relationships by creating a regional network of Social Media enthusiasts in the region.
- It will work out concrete ways to increase understanding, cooperation and peace among the region
- It will give social media practitioners a platform to scale up their dreams
- It will benefit the communities with the fruit of ICT revolution through various workshops and action- oriented sessions which will prove helpful for them to gain full social inclusion
- It will promote healthy and constructive communication among participating countries
- Community Mobilization
- Crowd Funding
- Communication, Advocacy & Development Activism
- Social Commerce & Enterprise
- Citizen Journalism
- Public Relations
- Women Empowerment
- Social Games & Entertainment
- Social Apps
- Any Individuals, NGO/NPO, Corporates, Students, Teachers, Farmers, Startups, Corporate, Government Organizations, Mobile app Developers, Marketing experts can apply.
- The initiative Social media presence shall be more than six months at the time of applying.
- Nominations are welcome from these South Asian countries: India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives, Afghanistan
- There is no limitation regarding the platforms, cost or channels the projects work with.
- Entries should focus on execution and impact rather than level of reach and engagement.