Call for Applications: Conservation Leadership Programme Team Awards 2016
Deadline: December 7, 2015 | Views: 44
Applications for the 2016 Conservation Leadership Programme (CLP) Conservation Team Awards are now open! CLP aims to advance biodiversity conservation globally by building the leadership capabilities of early-career conservation professionals working in high-priority places with limited capacity to address conservation issues. This partnership initiative, including BirdLife International, Fauna & Flora International and the Wildlife Conservation Society, has been helping young conservationists across the world achieve their goals for 30 years.
CLP will offer three levels of Conservation Awards:
- Future Conservationist Awards: Up to $12,500 per project
- Conservation Follow-Up Awards: Up to $20,000 per project (available only to previous CLP Future
- Conservationist Award winners)
- Conservation Leadership Awards: Up to $40,000 per project (available only to previous CLP Follow-Up Award winners)
- Develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of team members;
- Implement a focused, high-priority conservation project combining research and action; and
- Contribute to the long-term success of local conservation efforts.
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Mozambique, South Africa
- Eurasia: Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey
- Latin America & Caribbean: Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico
- Asia & Pacific: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam
- Middle East: Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Oman, United Arab Emirates