Call for Application: 2016 WISE Award
Deadline: January 15, 2016 | Views: 48
The 2016 WISE Awards will identify, celebrate, and promote six innovative projects for their positive contribution to education and society. The Awards highlight initiatives found to be most creative and effective in finding solutions to education challenges at any level and in all environments. In bringing forward these models, WISE is helping build a network of recognized change-makers to inspire change in education.
Representatives of projects are invited to submit applications to demonstrate the nature and reach of their activities. Nominations of projects are also invited. Past winning projects have addressed a wide range of concerns and pursuits, including access to quality education, life-long learning opportunities, and the use of technology.
To date, the WISE Awards have recognized 42 projects for their innovative, transformative impact. Explore the growing network of WISE Awards winning projects and learn more about these forward-looking initiatives.
Enter your project in the competition for the chance to be recognized as a leader in education.
|Download the Guidelines||SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION||Download the brochure|
All applications and nominations should be completed on the official form in English. Eligible applications and nominations will be evaluated by a Pre-jury according to the guidelines. Fifteen Finalists will be selected by Qatar Foundation; a Jury will make the final selection of six winning projects.
- Submission period: November 5, 2015 – January 15, 2016
- Pre-Jury evaluation: February – March
- Announcement of Finalists: April
- Jury evaluation: August
- Announcement of winning projects: September
Tips for Applying:
- Complete the application/nomination form in English as clearly as possible.
- Be precise in your responses; provide evidence and concrete examples.
- Numbers and data should be up-to-date and supported by verifiable evidence.
- In case of an application form, include contact details of two valid supporters.
- Provide real-life examples of beneficiaries when applicable.
Contact at [email protected] if you have any questions.http://www.youthop.com/awards/call-for-application-2016-wise-awardhttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/WISE-Award-2016.jpghttp://www.youthop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/WISE-Award-2016-150x150.jpgAwards